Sonntag, 1. März 2015

It's been a long time...

It's been long since I wrote here last. When I first started this Blog I thought I'd be able to write on a more constant basis but as always, life may have other plans for you.

Anyway - a lot of stuff happened since 2012. It's getting harder to find the time to really sit down, listen to some wonderful music and just escape from the real. But it happens from time to time and I guess these moments are some of the reasons I love this life.

Although it's rather stressful at the moment and everything is still in motion (new job, new appartment, etc.) I think I'm happy right now. Life always feels like a journey but it does feel like that really intensly right now.
My main goal at the moment is just arriving everywhere I started something new and rise to the challenges these things bring with them.

Very helpful (as always) is Nightwish's music. On their new single Elan (which I like) is a song called "Sagan". The music reflects my feelings a lot...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=552EBvrmeak

Hope to write again a little sooner the next time.

Yours!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen